ADINKRA E-CARDS : create spectacular e-cards with over 100 Adinkra symbols and Kente strips
Have you ever heard of the elegant Adinkra symbols from Ghana? Adinkra is a stamped traditional cloth made by the Asante people of Ghana. The symbols which decorate the cloth are called Adinkra symbols. Each Adinkra symbol has a name and a proverb associated with it that silently speaks of words of wisdom reflecting the philosophy, religious beliefs, social values and political history of the Akan people.
With Adinkra E-Cards you can create spectacular e-cards with over 100 Adinkra symbols and Kente strips on your iPhone or iPod touch and email them to your friends and loved ones on special occassions or just to say Hi.
Available on the Apple Itunes
- Country : Ghana
- Category : african language/culture/education
- Developer : Nkyea Learning Systems
- Creation date :
- Web site : http://www.nkyea.com/mobile-apps/adinkra-ecards.php
- Email : email@example.com
- Type : iPhone (at least iPhone OS 3.0 for iPod Touch and iPhone) – use iTunes 9 or Higher