NKYEA TWI PHRASEBOOK : Learn Twi language on your iPhone or iPad
An interactive Twi language learning app. Twi is is the principal native language of Ghana. The app is packed with more than a 1000 audio words and phrases organized in 16 different categories. You can easily search for a word or phrase in English and have the app instantly say it in Twi for you.
The improved recording feature allows you to record, playback and compare your recording with the native speaker to help you improve your fluency.
Also, if you find a phrase you would like to share with a friend, there are a plethora of ways to do so. You can share words and phrases on Facebook and Twitter or by email with the Twi sound file attached to it or you can send it by SMS.
It targets anyone interested in learning the Twi language in a fun, interactive way. Nkyea Twi Phrasebook, it’s :
- More than 1000 Twi audio words and phrases divided into 16 full searchable categories.
- Record and compare with the native speaker right on your iPhone or iPod touch by just a touch of a button.
- Save your favourite phrases so that you can have easy access to them any time.
- Share your favourite phrases with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
Available on the Apple App Store
- Country : Ghana
- Category : african language/culture/education
- Creation date :
- Developper : Nkyea Learning Systems
- Web site : http://www.nkyea.com/mobile-apps/twi-phrasebook.php
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type : iPhone